Mental health triage
Navigating mental health resources can be overwhelming. Campus Health Center's mental health triage will connect you to resources on- or off-campus that align with your needs and preferences. This free, confidential service is for currently enrolled WSU students with non-emergency mental health needs only.
Mental health triage may be right for you if you are:
- feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or anxious
- struggling with relationship issues
- feeling lonely or isolated
- having trouble adjusting to college life
The process is easy. To get started, complete the mental health triage form. Within 24 hours you will be contacted by a Campus Health Center clinician, who will guide you through the next steps and connect you to resources that will best address your needs.
Note: Mental health triage form submissions made over the weekend, or during university closures will be responded to the next business day, or when the university re-opens.
If you are in a mental health emergency:
- Call WSU Police 313-577-2222 (on campus).
- Dial 911.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Call 988 for the National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline.
- Text HOME to 741-741 to reach a crisis counselor.