Be well, Warriors!
Your health and wellness is our top priority. The Campus Health Center (CHC) is available for your healthcare needs while you are a student at Wayne State University. We are a full-service, nurse-managed clinic, and we provide a wide range of physical and mental health services. It is our mission to help all Wayne State students stay healthy so they can attain their educational, professional, and personal goals.
Campus Health Center offers
- On-campus flu clinics happening now
- Now administering the 2023-2024 updated COVID-19 vaccine
- Two free student visits per semester enrolled
- Easy, online scheduling
- In-person, or telehealth option
- Same-day visits often available
- Walk-ins welcome
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m
If you have questions, call us at 313-577-5041.