- Campus Health Center: The CHC provides health care services to students, including wellness visits, immunizations and more: 313-577-5041.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: CAPS provides counseling and psychological assistance to WSU students: 313-577-3398.
- Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center: Open to all students, faculty, and staff.
- Substance abuse: If you are having a problem with substance abuse, such as drugs or alcohol, please contact Counseling and Psychological Services: 313-577-3398.
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988.
- The W Food Pantry & Thrift Shop: The W provides students with food, hygiene, clothing and household items at no cost: 313-577-1010.
- Dean of Students Office: If you have a concern regarding a student, contact DOSO or file a Student Care Report: 313-577-1010.
- Wayne State University Police Department: If you witness a crime or feel unsafe on campus, contact WSUPD: 313-577-2222.
- Safe Walk program: When studying or working late on campus, contact WSU Police to receive an officer escort to your vehicle or living quarters.
- Title IX: Contact the Title IX Office or submit a Sexual Misconduct Incident Report for concerns related to sexual harassment, including sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence and stalking. The Title IX coordinator is available for consultation regarding resource referrals, supportive measures, and reporting and resolution options: 313-577-9999.
- Pay attention to university alerts: In the event of building and campus closures — including transitions to remote operations — due to inclement weather, emergencies and other incidents, Wayne State will send out alerts via text messages and emails to your WSU email account.
- Office of Internal Audit: If you suspect fraud, any suspicious activity, misuse, misappropriation, etc., please contact the Office of Internal Audit at the Fraud Hotline: 313-577-5138. For online reporting, submit an Anonymous Tips Form.
- Computing & Information Technology: Report any phishing scams or suspicious emails to C&IT.
- Student complaint process: A process is in place to assist you with any problems, issues or concerns, or to help you in pursuit of your Wayne State degree. The student complaint procedures are established to address concerns that may arise.
- Active attacker preparedness: The university's website offers preparedness tips in the unlikely event of an active attacker.