The Campus Health Center offers COVID-19 testing on Wayne State University’s campus to enrolled students, faculty, and staff for no out-of-pocket charge.
COVID-19 Testing Locations:
- Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center
5210 Gullen Mall, Detroit, MI 48201
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, from 9:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, from 9:15 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- University Towers Apartments
4500 Cass Ave, Detroit, MI 48201
- Tuesday & Friday, from 4 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
COVID-19 Testing Reminders:
- You must be symptom-free to be tested
- Bring your WSU One Card, driver’s license/state issued ID, and insurance card (if you have one)
- A face covering is required at all testing locations
- You must have a GREEN/ALLOWED Campus Daily Screener
- Note: You do NOT have to answer “YES” stating that you have a pending COVID-19 test if it pertains to volunteer/mandated testing.
- Please complete the Campus Daily Screener 2 hours before your appointment.
- If your Campus Daily Screener is RED/NOT ALLOWED, you must wait for an email or call from Campus Health Center staff to review your answers. This can take up to 2 hours.
COVID-19 Testing Results:
- Campus Health Center will call you if your COVID-19 result is positive.
- Your test results will be available on your Campus Heath Center Patient Portal. Please set-up your Patient Portal prior to your appointment.
- Log in to the Patient Portal.
- Click on Health Records on the left menu bar or at the bottom of the page
- Click Other Documents
- Download your results
- If you do not receive your test results on the portal after five business days, please ask at your next weekly COVID-19 testing appointment.