The Campus Health Center (CHC) offers COVID-19 testing on Wayne State’s campus. You must wear a face covering to your appointment. Wayne State students, faculty and staff are eligible for COVID-19 testing for no out-of-pocket charge.
Please read carefully:
- You must bring your Wayne State One Card and Driver’s License to your appointment.
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener (CDS) 2 hours before your appointment. It must be GREEN/ALLOWED to attend your appointment.
- If your CDS is RED/NOT ALLOWED, you will need to wait for an email or phone call from CHC staff to review your answers. This can take up to 2 hours.
Mort Harris RFC – Monday-Thursday
COVID-19 testing appointments will be held at the Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center:
- Mondays-Thursdays, from 9am-4pm.
Make an appointment online; walk-in appointments are also available. You must be symptom-free to participate in this testing.
You will not be allowed to attend to your appointment if you do not have a GREEN/ALLOWED Campus Daily Screener or if you forget your One Card.
Anthony Wayne Drive Apartments North– Friday-Sunday
COVID-19 testing appointments will be held at the Anthony Wayne Drive Apartments’ north entrance (5235 Anthony Wayne Drive):
- Fridays & Saturdays, from 10am-1pm.
- Sundays, from 2pm-4pm.
Make an appointment online; walk-in appointments are also available.
Campus Daily Screener Question
When you complete the Campus Daily Screener, you do NOT have to answer “YES” stating that you have a pending COVID-19 test if it pertains to volunteer/mandated testing.
CHC will contact and discuss results with you if your COVID-19 result is positive. Your test results will also be available on the CHC Patient Portal. If you do not receive your test results on the Patient Portal after five business days, please ask at your next weekly COVID-19 testing appointment or call CHC at 313-577-5041.
Patient Portal Steps
- Log in to the Patient Portal.
- If you do not have a Patient Portal account yet, we will help you set one up at your appointment. Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Click on Health Records on the left menu bar or at the bottom of the page once logged in.
- Click Other Documents.
- Download your results.
Step-by-Step Process for Making your COVID-19 Testing Appointment
- Make your appointment by scheduling online at one of the above locations.
- Complete the Campus Daily Screener online or download the WSU application. You do NOT have to answer “YES” on the daily screener stating you have a pending COVID-19 test if it pertains to the mandated testing appointment.
- Bring your WSU OneCard, health insurance card and government-issued ID to the appointment with you. Please pay special attention to the location of your appointment.