The Campus Health Center is responsible for providing the biometric screening for the Wayne State University Wellness Warrior Program.
Step 1: Eligibility
All benefit eligible employees at WSU are eligible to participate in the Wellness Warrior Program.
You are eligible if you are in a benefits-eligible E-class and your appointment is 50% or greater. For more information, please go to https://wellness.wayne.edu/.
Step 2: Make an Appointment
Please sign up for a biometric screening appointment at the Campus Health Center.
- Once you have completed these steps, all that is left to do is attend your appointment!
- Please bring your One Card.
- An appointment is required.
- This appointment will take approximately 15 minutes.
- The appointments can be fasting or non-fasting.
If you need to cancel:
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please email us at email@example.com. Once you have cancelled your appointment, please select a new appointment time that will work better for you.
For added convenience, CHC is partnering with locations around campus to offer additional Wellness Warrior biometric screening clinics.