Your registration details have been received. Please check your email for a confirmation.
Please note the following:
- Bring your WSU One Card
- Bring your Government ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Bring your Health Insurance Card (if insured)
- Bring a completed Flu Outreach Form. If you do not have a printer, copies will be available at the time of your appointment.
- Please wear short sleeves or layers that can be easily removed
- You must wear a mask;
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener prior to coming on campus and attending your appointment;
- You must sign up for a Patient Portal prior to attending your appointment
CHC is committed to adhering to university-wide policies and procedures related to safety during COVID-19. This includes strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines, as well as appropriate PPE worn by staff at all times. Warrior safe is warrior strong!
If you have any questions, please call 313-577-5041.