Your registration details have been received. Please check your email for a confirmation.
Please note the following:
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend this appointment. Call the Campus Health Center at 313-577-5041 to be tested at our office;
- Bring your WSU One Card;
- Bring your Government ID (driver’s license or passport);
- Bring your Health Insurance Card (if insured); and
- Please pay attention to what location you registered for (see confirmation email).
- You must wear a mask; and
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener prior to coming on campus and attending your appointment.
CHC is committed to adhering to university-wide policies and procedures related to safety during COVID-19. This includes strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines, as well as appropriate PPE worn by staff at all times. Warrior safe is warrior strong!
If you have any questions, please call 313-577-5041.