Design the Winning Logo and Win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
Taylor Street Primary Care Clinic will be opening in Detroit, Mi, early 2020 and will be a nurse-managed health center. Nursing Practice Corporation, the Faculty Practice Plan for the WSU College of Nursing, will own and operate the new clinic and also owns and operates The Campus Health Center on WSU campus. This full-service primary care clinic is open to adults and children and is located on Taylor Street, about 10 minutes from campus. The Taylor Street Primary Care Clinic needs a logo for its upcoming opening.
Your mission: Design the Winning Logo for the Taylor Street Primary Care Clinic.
- Must be a currently enrolled WSU student.
- Must submit a .jpeg and .png file, and the working file.
- Must submit breakdown of color pallet used in the logo.
- Must submit files to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2020. Subject line: Logo Design Contest.
- Must include your access ID, preferred method of communication, and name.
The winner will be decided by a panel. The winner will be announced publicly on social media and via press release. Photo of the winner accepting award is required with signed photo release. The logo will be used at the discretion of Nursing Practice Corporation, the Campus Health Center, and Taylor Street Primary Care Clinic.