Are you trying to cook more on your own but are unsure what grocery stores are accessible to you at Wayne State? Confused about what products and services are available at those stores? Check out the list below to learn about some local resources.
- A Spartan store with a large selection of foods at low prices.
- 1131 West Warren Ave, Detroit
- Monday through Saturday: 8am – 8pm, Sunday: 8am – 6pm
- Michigan local, frozen, dairy, meat, produce, floral, household supplies, and beer and wine
- Western Union, Pharmacy, Flagstar Bank, Coinstar, Value Pizzeria & Deli, and more
- Weekly specials and other information can be found at: http://universityfoodsmidtown.com/home
- A Spartan store with quality food at low prices.
- 500 Warren Ave East, Detroit
- Monday through Saturday: 8am – 9pm
- Sunday: 8am – 6pm
- Meat, produce, dairy, grocery, and frozen
- Detroit Medical Pharmacy, postage stamps, Coinstar, Western Union, money orders, Metro PCS, and more
- Weekly specials and more information can be found at: http://www.foodpridedetroit.com/index.html
- Specializes in natural and organic foods.
- 115 Mack Ave, Detroit
- Monday through Sunday: 8am – 10pm
- Bakery, beer, bulk, cheese, coffee and tea, floral, grocery, meat and poultry, pets, prepared foods, produce, seafood, whole body, and wine
- See events calendar at http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/detroit
Little Asia Mart
- Specializes in Southeast Asian ingredients.
- 5120 Anthony Wayne Dr., Detroit
- Monday through Sunday: 10am – 10pm