- This event has passed.
Walk-In Flu Clinic at AAB 3700
October 16, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Don’t let the flu get you!
The Campus Health Center (CHC) offers all currently enrolled WSU students flu shots at no out-of-pocket charge. If insurance does not cover a WSU student’s flu shot or if a student does not have insurance, they will not receive a bill.
CHC offers all WSU faculty, staff, and employees flu shots. There is no out of pocket cost for the flu immunization to WSU employees enrolled in a WSU provided health care plan. The charge will be billed to your medical plan. If a WSU employee does not have health insurance or forgets to bring the card to the appointment, there is a $35 charge for the immunization.
If you received your flu vaccine from the Campus Health Center, and if you receive a bill, please do not hesitate to contact us with questions. We are always here to help, and want to ensure all your questions are answered.
Please note the following:
- Please bring a copy of the Flu Outreach Consent Form (we will have paper copies at the clinic as well)
- Please bring your health insurance card, if you have one
- Please bring your WSU OneCard
- Please wear short sleeves or layers that can be easily removed
- Please note that the no call, no show policy does not apply to flu appointments