Thursday Evening – SOM Residents ONLY
4500 Cass Ave, Detroit, MI 48201
The Campus Health Center is providing special COVID-19 testing for School of Medicine (SOM) students living in WSU Housing. Please make an appointment only if you are a SOM student living is residence halls. The appointment is located at University Towers. Appointments are limited.
You must not have any COVID-19 symptoms to be tested at the residence hall. A COVID-19 symptom screening will occur at the door and you will be asked to go to CHC for testing if you have symptoms.
If these dates and times do not work for your schedule, or if there are no appointments left, please make an appointment at CHC (5285 Anthony Wayne Drive) Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30am, by calling 313.577.5041.
- You must wear a mask;
- Do not attend the appointment if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Please call CHC to make an appointment at the office if you have symptoms;
- Please only make an appointment for the residence hall in which you live – you are not permitted to enter other residence halls for COVID-19 testing; and
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener prior to coming on campus and attending your appointment.*
*Please note: You do NOT have to answer “YES” on the daily screener stating you have a pending COVID-19 test if it pertains to this testing appointment.
CHC is committed to adhering to university-wide policies and procedures related to safety during COVID-19. This includes strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines, as well as appropriate PPE worn by staff at all times. Warrior safe is warrior strong!
Please note the following:
- Bring your WSU One Card
- Bring your Government ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Bring your Health Insurance Card (if insured)