The Campus Health Center is providing COVID-19 testing for those living in WSU Housing. Please register for an appointment only at the residence hall in which you live.
Appointments are limited. No walk-ins are allowed. You will not be seen if you do not have an appointment.
You must not have any COVID-19 symptoms to be tested at the residence halls. A COVID-19 symptom screening will occur at the door and you will be asked to go to CHC for testing if you have symptoms.
If these dates and times do not work for your schedule, or if there are no appointments left, please make an appointment at CHC (5285 Anthony Wayne Drive) Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30am, by calling 313.577.5041.
- You must wear a mask;
- Do not attend the appointment if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Please call CHC to make an appointment at the office if you have symptoms;
- Please only make an appointment for the residence hall in which you live – you are not permitted to enter other residence halls for COVID-19 testing;
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener prior to coming on campus and attending your appointment;*
- You must sign up for a Patient Portal prior to attending your appointment; and
- Please pay attention to what location you registered for (see above).
*Please note: You do NOT have to answer “YES” on the daily screener stating you have a pending COVID-19 test if it pertains to this testing appointment.
CHC is committed to adhering to university-wide policies and procedures related to safety during COVID-19. This includes strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines, as well as appropriate PPE worn by staff at all times. Warrior safe is warrior strong!
Please note the following:
- Bring your WSU One Card
- Bring your Government ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Bring your Health Insurance Card (if insured)
- Your results will be available 4-5 days after your appointment.