Athletics: Doris J. & Donald L. Duchene, Sr. Athletic Facility
5301 John C Lodge, Detroit, MI 48206
The Campus Health Center is providing flu shots for WSU students, faculty, and staff. Please register for an appointment. Appointments are required.
If these dates and times do not work for your schedule, please make an appointment at CHC (5285 Anthony Wayne Drive) Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30am, by calling 313.577.5041. For other locations, please see CHC’s main flu shot page.
- You must wear a mask;
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener prior to coming on campus and attending your appointment;
- You must sign up for a Patient Portal prior to attending your appointment
CHC is committed to adhering to university-wide policies and procedures related to safety during COVID-19. This includes strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines, as well as appropriate PPE worn by staff at all times. Warrior safe is warrior strong!
Please note the following:
- Bring your WSU One Card
- Bring your Government ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Bring your Health Insurance Card (if insured)
- Please wear short sleeves or layers that can be easily removed
- Bring a completed Flu Outreach Form. If you do not have a printer, copies will be available at the time of your appointment.